Wednesday 1 May 2013

A Very Small Haul

I placed a very small order with floraorganica.com.au early last week then received it late last week, I am very happy I found this we this website (thanks to a post on beautyheaven's forum page). There a some quite pricey natural items on the website but I stayed in a reasonable price range and only got 3 items.



not.a.sponge volcanic power puff: face $11 AUD
I had never heard of this brand, but I decided to check out every brand on their website I saw this and was quite intrigued. I actually wanted to buy the black one also, which said it was for blackheads and whiteheads (which I have) but they were out of stock. Anyway I thought this I thought maybe it would be great to use after the clarisonic as a skin polisher.











not.a.sponge volcanic power puff: body  $15.50 AUD
I get very dry skin and I am hoping this to help "liven" up my skin, hopefully just improve it and I thought I might as well give it a go. I haven't used it yet but I am hoping for the best :)
















Soapwalla Natural Cream Deodorant $16 AUD
I have read wonderful things about this and I am just hoping it works, it's probably going to be my last natural deodorant purchase for a while because I feel a little defeated. I am just really hoping it works as the ingredients are great, yes it's pricey BUT if it works I'll get over it, not to mention all the money spent on other deodorants which don't work. I will make sure to do a review when I have used it thoroughly.








Lastly I finally bought.....




Clarisonic Mia in Lavender  from www.ry.com.au during the click frenzy sale for $107.90 AUD then I did pay for the insured postage which was an extra $3.95. I was hoping for a better saving but at least it's something. It is now back to it's original price of $139 AUD. I have very big expectation of this product since it's so expensive and is essentially a brush that moves. I have a lot of skin issues and I am hoping this is the answer, I would be happy to do a photo/ in depth review about it.













For anyone interested in buying from www.ry.com.au here is my personal link http://shopa.com/r/1mlv     I do get a reward if anyone does use link, all customers get a personal link after purchasing from the website.






   If anyone has any questions  please comment below :)



2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Those sponges look very interesting too! Can't wait to here a review on the Clarisonic!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beauty babe :) I am so excited to start using the clarisonic from today, took ages to charge!! I will make sure to do updates with the clarisonic also :D xo

      Delete