Tuesday 29 January 2013

BIG iherb Haul part 1

This is part 1 of a recent iherb order I put in last week. First off I will mention this is the first order that I've placed with iherb.com that I payed for express shipping, usually I wouldn't but because express shipping has been reduced in price and I wanted to buy a large quantity (and weight) of items I decided to go for it. Hopefully the second part of the order will be here soon. Part 1 is a bit more boring than part 2 but I thought I would post it anyway :)
























1)    GreenShield Organic  Laundry Detergent Free & Clear  (usda organic) 2.95L $13.76 (USD) 

I love usda organic products and I know I can trust them, so I'm very excited about this, hopefully it clean well!



2) Better Life, Dish it out, Natural dish soap, unscented 651ml $4.80 (USD) 

I thought i would give this a go, not expensive and anything is better than morning fresh, hopefully it gets rid of odour even though it's unscented.



3) GreenShield Organic, Kitchen Cleaner, Fresh Scent (946ml) $3.84 (USD) (usda organic)

This was so cheap, and it's usda organic I had to give it a go, beats all the disgusting chemicals found it traditional kitchen cleaners.




4) Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18 in 1  hemp unscented baby mild pure-castile soap 944ml $14.18 (USD) 

Everyone raves about this, and it has so many uses and I've wanted to try it for so long... I had to buy it.























5) Yummy Earth , Organic Loillipops Wet-Face Watermelon  50+ Family size,  349g (usda organic) $6.00 (USD)


I've tried the strawberry flavour and it's delicious, not as good as my all time favourite chupa chups but very good still and who doesn't love watermelon? They're pretty small, so good for a little treat, they do have a lot of sugar though so I rinse with water after. 



6) Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea butter Lip Balm with Vitamin e (4 sticks) 0.15oz (4.2g)each $6.91 (USD) Flavours include; tropical vanilla, strawberry, orange cream and pomegranate & acai


I couldn't resist, such a good price, great ingredients and I don't have much other flavours besides vanilla, because I'm addicted to vanilla, but I thought this would be a good buy. I'm excited to try these :)


7) Colorganics Inc, Hemp Organics, Lipstick "cool shine" $16.60 (USD) 0.14oz

I've got the lipstick "warm shine", and I'm looking for new natural lipsticks, in the tube the colour looks scary but on, it's quite nice...I think I will give it to my Mum though, I think the colour will suit her better.



8) Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Lip Balm, unscented, 0.15oz 4g $1.98 (USD)

It's a lip balm with pure shea butter, 'nough said :D



9) Larenim, Eye Color, Wood Nymph , 2g  $6.83 (USD)

I am starting to buy natural eyeshadows, trying to convert. There isn't a lot of information about the brand and the colour is a dark brown, which is a staple for me. 


10) Larenim, Eye Color, Make Believe , 2g  $6.83 (USD) 

Mid toned brown, looks nice, have to try though. 



11) Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Complexion bar with milk proteins 113g $2.88 (USD) 

I have tried a different out of Africa soap and I liked it so I thought I would get another one, but what I liked about this soap was the milk proteins. 


12) Larenim, Mineral Airbrush Adjustable Coverage Pressed Foundation 2-CM 9g $18.89

I already have this and I really like it, colour matches me very well, I haven't finished the other one but I thought while I'm putting in an order I better get another one. 



13) Larenim, Eye Color, Opal Aura , 2g  $6.83 (USD)

SO SO disappointed with this colour, on the website (iherb and larenim) it looked like a cream slightly pinky highlight colour...it's not it has purple reflects in it so it looks like a really shimmery white-purple :(


I thought I would give it a mention cause right now, finishing on the 31st of January (American Time) you can get 5%-14% off your order depending on the total.  The link for more information http://www.iherb.com/info/VIP 



For anyone's first purchase at www.iherb.com you can use my referral code QUM327 to receive $5 off   an order under $40 and $10 off an order over $40.
If you use my code I do receive a small commission percentage of your orders.







3 comments:

  1. Great haul! Those eyeshadows sound nice, would love to see some tutorials or reviews!! :D
    Eager to see what part 2 will contain! (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beauty babe!!! Will do :) I really hope the rest comes soon!!

      Delete