Monday 7 January 2013

An Introduction.....

I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for a long time now and I have finally decided to go for it. My main reason for starting a blog is to share my opinion and experiences while on my going natural/ organic journey. I love everything beauty related from skincare/ body care, make-up, DIY's and everything in between, so when I started to learn more about the ingredients that go into our beauty products I was shocked to be honest, I don't understand how beauty can be the expected outcome when the ingredients used to achieve beauty in mainstream cosmetic lines are so ugly. So I made a decision to slowly but surely make the switch to natural and/ or organic products, while choosing products that aren't going to cost a fortune. I try so many products and have had mixed feelings and experiences with them and I understand the frustration of trying to find products that are natural  that actually work, I want to help by offering my opinions and experiences hoping that it will save you some time, money and disappointment from trying bad natural products. This blog will consist of mainly natural/ organic product reviews, hauls, DIY's, health etc, this blog might be a bit everywhere in terms of content but the subject will always be focused on doing things more naturally and healthier. I am in no way a professional, just an enthusiast of natural/ organic beauty and skincare products wanting to share my opinion. I hope this blog will in some way be of help. Stay tuned for posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new reader here! I just want to say how much I love your blog! I use natural/organic products too, and I am always delighted when I find other people that do too. (:
    Can't wait to hear of your experiences and reviews!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much beauty babe, that is so nice, I really appreciate that :) I find it very hard to find good natural/ organic beauty bloggers, so I hope I help in some way :)

      Delete