Monday 10 June 2013

Nail of the Day (N.O.T.D) #1




So this nail polish I got from vitacost order, I might not be posting the vitacost haul though since some of the items might be a bit boring, not sure, might post a few of the items. Anyway, I am no expert when it comes to applying nail polish, at all, but I thought I would post this to show the colour of  some natural nail polishes and give an idea of what kind of natural brands are out there.











Barielle Shades Nail Polish in "Starchild"; excuse the weird claw hand shape :) It so pretty but a really simple glitter nail polish but I really like it, I think it looks a bit more glittery in person though. This is 2 coatsI then just put a natural top coat to make it last longer. You would be fine with 1 or could even go to 3 for more glitter. I was surprised how much glitter comes out, because with some glitter nail polishes the glitter it very stingy and you need 3 coats to even tell that there is glitter on your nails, but not with this polish. 

I would have liked to put a nude nail colour underneath the glitter but I don't have a natural  one yet.  


I think glitter is probably the most low maintenance nail polish because when it starts to chip away it doesn't look as bad as darker or full colours, which I like cause I'm a bit lazy.


Comment and let me know if you would like to see more n.o.t.d posts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment